The term ‘Canadian Secondary School Mathematics Association’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 13065 Pekin Place, Surrey, BC, V3T 1E4. Our Corporation registration number is 930781-8. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Email addresses
- Language preferences
- Any other personal data we collect will be stored on our website’s server
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. Any data on our server could be deleted at any time, without the user’s approval.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada.
Modification of Terms and Conditions of Usage
We can amend these Terms and Conditions of Usage at any time and will update these Terms and Conditions of Usage in the event of any such amendments. It is your sole responsibility to check our website from time to time to view any such changes in the Agreement. If you continue to use our website, you signify your agreement to our revisions to these Terms and Conditions of Usage. However, we will notify you of material chances to the terms by posting a notice on our homepage and/or sending an email to the email address you provided to us upon registration. For this additional reason, you should keep your contact and profile information current. Any changes to these Terms (other than as set forth in this paragraph) or waiver of the Corporation’s rights hereunder shall not be valid or effective except in a written agreement bearing the physical signature of an officer of the Corporation. No purported waiver or modification of this Agreement by the Corporation via telephonic or email communications shall be valid.